Humboldt State University
Official Off-Campus Housing Website
Tea Garden Suites
(707) 839-3233

1110 F Street
Arcata CA, 95521

0.41 miles from HSU Campus

Office Hours:
09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Office Phone: (707) 839-3233
Office FAX: (707) 839-2568

View Property Web Site

Arcata's BEST Location and value! Only two more rooms available! Large Private 1 bedroom 1 bath suite available in a shared common area 4 bedroom 4 bath apartment w/couch, coffee table, bar stools and love seats provided. ALL utilities paid. Refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher included. Located between downtown Arcata and HSU. On all the bus routes. Covered and lighted parking. Laundry facilities nearby. $795/month for single occupancy (One person per room)

Property Amenities
  • Near Bus Lines
  • Paid Electric
  • Paid Garbage Service
  • Paid Gas
  • Paid Professional Landscaping
  • Paid Water Service
Available Parking
  • Covered Parking
  • Lighted Parking
  • Off Street Parking
  • Street Parking
  • Bike Racks
Unit Amenities
  • Balcony/Patio
  • Cable Access
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Refrigerator
  • Standard Heating and AC
  • Stove/Oven
  Call Now
Property Photo
Property PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty PhotoProperty Photo
Units on Property:

Share this property

Loading Map...
This website is not owned or operated by Humboldt State University. This site is managed by in affilation with Humboldt State University.

Humboldt State University will not be liable for any special or consequential damages which may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this service. The University does not inspect, recommend, or guarantee off-campus housing advertised with this service. Complaints regarding unethical or inappropriate business practices or incidents of discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era veteran and medical condition by any landlord, property manager or property owner should be reported to the University Housing and Dining Office, Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA 95521, or call (707) 826-5312.